LASER is kicking off a new program to assist in emergency readiness.
Complete Section I of the Intake Form and LASER volunteers will do the rest at the shelter site.
To embed your own photos, see I AM READY! above.
The Yavapai County Sheriff's office uses Code Red as its emergency notification system. This service can send messages to residents and businesses within minutes with specific information when an emergency or time-sensitive issue arises.
PAWUIC offers firewise resources and information publications on their website.
1. Do not smoke in and around the barn
2. Store flammable chemicals in approved safety containers away from occupied structures.
3. Keep all combustible material (hay, shavings, wood, etc.) in one area and clean up spills
4. Rake perimeters, clear weeds & tall grasses from buildings
5. Clear roof structures & gutters
6. Keep a ladder long enough to reach the top in case of a fire on the roof
7. Have a garden hose (long enough to reach around structures) always connected & with a spray nozzle attached
8. Get a battery powered radio to monitor news reports and evacuation broadcasts
9. Get to know your neighbors and develop a neighborhood evacuation plan
Copyright © 2018 LASER - All Rights Reserved.